Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Cable
The definition of cable, the meaning of the word Cable:
Is cable a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A telegram sent abroad
- n. - A conductor for transmitting electrical or optical signals or electric power
- n. - A very strong thick rope made of twisted hemp or steel wire
- n. - A nautical unit of depth
- n. - Television that is transmitted over cable directly to the receiver
- n. - A television system that transmits over cables
- v. - Send cables, wires, or telegrams
- v. - Fasten with a cable
Cable is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in cable: A B C E L
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cable:
22 words found using the letters in "Cable"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words