Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Lace
The definition of lace, the meaning of the word Lace:
Is lace a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment)
- n. - A delicate decorative fabric woven in an open web of symmetrical patterns
- v. - Spin,wind, or twist together
- v. - Make by braiding or interlacing
- v. - Do lacework
- v. - Draw through eyes or holes
- v. - Add alcohol to (beverages)
Lace is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in lace: A C E L
1 Anagram of Lace
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lace:
10 words found using the letters in "Lace"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words