Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Cannon
The definition of cannon, the meaning of the word Cannon:
Is cannon a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A large artillery gun that is usually on wheels
- n. - Heavy gun fired from a tank
- n. - (Middle Ages) a cylindrical piece of armor plate to protect the arm
- n. - Heavy automatic gun fired from an airplane
- n. - Lower part of the leg extending from the hock to the fetlock in hoofed mammals
- n. - A shot in billiards in which the cue ball contacts one object ball and then the other
- v. - Make a cannon
- v. - Fire a cannon
Cannon is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in cannon: A C N N N O
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cannon:
13 words found using the letters in "Cannon"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words