Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Canon
The definition of canon, the meaning of the word Canon:
Is canon a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A rule or especially body of rules or principles generally established as valid and fundamental in a field or art or philosophy
- n. - A priest who is a member of a cathedral chapter
- n. - A ravine formed by a river in an area with little rainfall
- n. - A contrapuntal piece of music in which a melody in one part is imitated exactly in other parts
- n. - A complete list of saints that have been recognized by the Roman Catholic Church
- n. - A collection of books accepted as holy scripture especially the books of the Bible recognized by any Christian church as genuine and inspired
Canon is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in canon: A C N N O
1 Anagram of Canon
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to canon:
12 words found using the letters in "Canon"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words