Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Contact
The definition of contact, the meaning of the word Contact:
Is contact a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Close interaction
- n. - The act of touching physically
- n. - The state or condition of touching or of being in immediate proximity
- n. - The physical coming together of two or more things
- n. - A person who is in a position to give you special assistance
- n. - A channel for communication between groups
- n. - (electronics) a junction where things (as two electrical conductors) touch or are in physical contact
- n. - A communicative interaction
- n. - A thin curved glass or plastic lens designed to fit over the cornea in order to correct vision or to deliver medication
- v. - Be in or establish communication with
- v. - Be in direct physical contact with; make contact
Contact is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in contact: A C C N O T T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to contact:
35 words found using the letters in "Contact"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words