Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, cross is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
1. Travel across or pass over
2. Meet at a point
3. Hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of
4. Fold so as to resemble a cross
5. To cover or extend over an area or time period
6. Meet and pass
7. Trace a line through or across
8. Breed animals or plants using parents of different races and varieties
1. Extending or lying across; in a crosswise direction; at right angles to the long axis
2. Annoyed and irritable
1. A wooden structure consisting of an upright post with a transverse piece
2. A marking that consists of lines that cross each other
3. A representation of the structure on which Jesus was crucified; used as an emblem of Christianity or in heraldry
4. Any affliction that causes great suffering
5. (genetics) an organism that is the offspring of genetically dissimilar parents or stock; especially offspring produced by breeding plants or animals of different varieties or breeds or species
6. (genetics) the act of mixing different species or varieties of animals or plants and thus to produce hybrids
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in cross?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words