Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Curb
The definition of curb, the meaning of the word Curb:
Is curb a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An edge between a sidewalk and a roadway consisting of a line of curbstones (usually forming part of a gutter)
- n. - A horse's bit with an attached chain or strap to check the horse
- n. - A stock exchange in New York
- n. - The act of restraining power or action or limiting excess
- v. - Lessen the intensity of; temper; hold in restraint; hold or keep within limits
- v. - To put down by force or authority
- v. - Keep to the curb
- v. - Place restrictions on
Curb is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in curb: B C R U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to curb:
6 words found using the letters in "Curb"
3 Letter Words