Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Curbs
The definition of curbs, the meaning of the word Curbs:
Is curbs a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An edge between a sidewalk and a roadway consisting of a line of curbstones (usually forming part of a gutter)
- n. - A horse's bit with an attached chain or strap to check the horse
- n. - A stock exchange in New York
- n. - The act of restraining power or action or limiting excess
- v. - Lessen the intensity of; temper; hold in restraint; hold or keep within limits
- v. - To put down by force or authority
- v. - Keep to the curb
- v. - Place restrictions on
Curbs is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in curbs: B C R S U
1 Anagram of Curbs
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to curbs:
17 words found using the letters in "Curbs"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words