Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Scrub
The definition of scrub, the meaning of the word Scrub:
Is scrub a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Dense vegetation consisting of stunted trees or bushes
- n. - The act of cleaning a surface by rubbing it with a brush and soap and water
- v. - Clean with hard rubbing
- v. - Wash thoroughly
- v. - Postpone indefinitely or annul something that was scheduled
- adj. - (of domestic animals) not selectively bred
Scrub is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in scrub: B C R S U
1 Anagram of Scrub
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to scrub:
17 words found using the letters in "Scrub"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words