Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Cutter
The definition of cutter, the meaning of the word Cutter:
Is cutter a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Someone who cuts or carves stone
- n. - Someone who carves the meat
- n. - Someone whose work is cutting (as e.g. cutting cloth for garments)
- n. - A boat for communication between ship and shore
- n. - A sailing vessel with a single mast set further back than the mast of a sloop
- n. - A cutting implement; a tool for cutting
Cutter is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in cutter: C E R T T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cutter:
29 words found using the letters in "Cutter"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words