Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Dismiss
The definition of dismiss, the meaning of the word Dismiss:
Is dismiss a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Bar from attention or consideration
- v. - Cease to consider; put out of judicial consideration
- v. - Stop associating with
- v. - Terminate the employment of; discharge from an office or position
- v. - End one's encounter with somebody by causing or permitting the person to leave
- v. - Declare void
Dismiss is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in dismiss: D I I M S S S
23 words found using the letters in "Dismiss"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words