Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
13 Definitions of Feed
The definition of feed, the meaning of the word Feed:
Is feed a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Food for domestic livestock
- v. - Provide as food
- v. - Give food to
- v. - Feed into; supply
- v. - Introduce continuously
- v. - Support or promote
- v. - Take in food; used of animals only
- v. - Serve as food for; be the food for
- v. - Move along, of liquids
- v. - Profit from in an exploitatory manner
- v. - Gratify
- v. - Provide with fertilizers or add nutrients to
- v. - Give a tip or gratuity to in return for a service, beyond the compensation agreed on
Feed is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in feed: D E E F
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to feed:
8 words found using the letters in "Feed"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words