Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Freed
The definition of freed, the meaning of the word Freed:
Is freed a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Grant freedom to; free from confinement
- v. - Relieve from
- v. - Remove or force out from a position
- v. - Grant relief or an exemption from a rule or requirement to
- v. - Make (information) available for publication
- v. - Free from obligations or duties
- v. - Free or remove obstruction from
- v. - Let off the hook
- v. - Part with a possession or right
- v. - Release (gas or energy) as a result of a chemical reaction or physical decomposition
- v. - Make (assets) available
Freed is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in freed: D E E F R
2 Anagrams of Freed
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to freed:
26 words found using the letters in "Freed"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words