Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Feared
The definition of feared, the meaning of the word Feared:
Is feared a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Be afraid or feel anxious or apprehensive about a possible or probable situation or event
- v. - Be afraid or scared of; be frightened of
- v. - Be sorry; used to introduce an unpleasant statement
- v. - Be uneasy or apprehensive about
- v. - Regard with feelings of respect and reverence; consider hallowed or exalted or be in awe of
Feared is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in feared: A D E E F R
1 Anagram of Feared
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to feared:
51 words found using the letters in "Feared"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words