Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Federal
The definition of federal, the meaning of the word Federal:
Is federal a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A member of the Union Army during the American Civil War
- n. - Any federal law-enforcement officer
- adj. - National; especially in reference to the government of the United States as distinct from that of its member units
- adj. - Of or relating to the central government of a federation
- adj. - Being of or having to do with the northern United States and those loyal to the Union during the American Civil War
- adj. - Characterized by or constituting a form of government in which power is divided between one central and several regional authorities
Federal is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in federal: A D E E F L R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to federal:
103 words found using the letters in "Federal"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words