Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Flood
The definition of flood, the meaning of the word Flood:
Is flood a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The rising of a body of water and its overflowing onto normally dry land
- n. - An overwhelming number or amount
- n. - Light that is a source of artificial illumination having a broad beam; used in photography
- n. - A large flow
- n. - The act of flooding; filling to overflowing
- n. - The occurrence of incoming water (between a low tide and the following high tide)
- v. - Fill quickly beyond capacity; as with a liquid
- v. - Cover with liquid, usually water
- v. - Supply with an excess of
- v. - Become filled to overflowing
Flood is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in flood: D F L O O
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to flood:
11 words found using the letters in "Flood"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words