Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Fool
The definition of fool, the meaning of the word Fool:
Is fool a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A person who lacks good judgment
- n. - A person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of
- n. - A professional clown employed to entertain a king or nobleman in the Middle Ages
- v. - Make a fool or dupe of
- v. - Spend frivolously and unwisely
- v. - Fool or hoax
- v. - Indulge in horseplay
Fool is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in fool: F L O O
1 Anagram of Fool
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fool:
4 words found using the letters in "Fool"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words