Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, form is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
1. Create (as an entity)
2. To compose or represent:"This wall forms the background of the stage setting"
3. Develop into a distinctive entity
4. Give shape or form to
5. Make something, usually for a specific function
6. Establish or impress firmly in the mind
7. Assume a form or shape
1. The phonological or orthographic sound or appearance of a word that can be used to describe or identify something
2. A category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality
3. A perceptual structure
4. Any spatial attributes (especially as defined by outline)
5. Alternative names for the body of a human being
6. The spatial arrangement of something as distinct from its substance
7. The visual appearance of something or someone
8. A printed document with spaces in which to write
9. (biology) a group of organisms within a species that differ in trivial ways from similar groups
10. An arrangement of the elements in a composition or discourse
11. A particular mode in which something is manifested
12. (physical chemistry) a distinct state of matter in a system; matter that is identical in chemical composition and physical state and separated from other material by the phase boundary
13. A body of students who are taught together
14. An ability to perform well
15. A life-size dummy used to display clothes
16. A mold for setting concrete
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in form?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words