Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Variety
The definition of variety, the meaning of the word Variety:
Is variety a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A collection containing a variety of sorts of things
- n. - Noticeable heterogeneity
- n. - (biology) a taxonomic category consisting of members of a species that differ from others of the same species in minor but heritable characteristics
- n. - A show consisting of a series of short unrelated performances
- n. - A category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality
- n. - A difference that is usually pleasant
Variety is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in variety: A E I R T V Y
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to variety:
89 words found using the letters in "Variety"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words