Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Gaging
The definition of gaging, the meaning of the word Gaging:
Is gaging a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Place a bet on
- v. - Prevent from speaking out
- v. - Be too tight; rub or press
- v. - Tie a gag around someone's mouth in order to silence them
- v. - Make jokes or quips
- v. - Struggle for breath; have insufficient oxygen intake
- v. - Cause to retch or choke
- v. - Make an unsuccessful effort to vomit; strain to vomit
Gaging is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in gaging: A G G G I N
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gaging:
18 words found using the letters in "Gaging"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words