Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Ghost
The definition of ghost, the meaning of the word Ghost:
Is ghost a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A mental representation of some haunting experience
- n. - A writer who gives the credit of authorship to someone else
- n. - The visible disembodied soul of a dead person
- n. - A suggestion of some quality
- v. - Move like a ghost
- v. - Haunt like a ghost; pursue
- v. - Write for someone else
Ghost is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in ghost: G H O S T
1 Anagram of Ghost
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ghost:
27 words found using the letters in "Ghost"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words