Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Host
The definition of host, the meaning of the word Host:
Is host a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A person who invites guests to a social event (such as a party in his or her own home) and who is responsible for them while they are there
- n. - A vast multitude
- n. - An animal or plant that nourishes and supports a parasite; it does not benefit and is often harmed by the association
- n. - A person who acts as host at formal occasions (makes an introductory speech and introduces other speakers)
- n. - Archaic terms for army
- n. - Any organization that provides resources and facilities for a function or event
- n. - (medicine) recipient of transplanted tissue or organ from a donor
- n. - The owner or manager of an inn
- n. - A technical name for the bread used in the service of Mass or Holy Communion
- n. - (computer science) a computer that provides client stations with access to files and printers as shared resources to a computer network
- v. - Be the host of or for
Host is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in host: H O S T
4 Anagrams of Host
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to host:
15 words found using the letters in "Host"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words