Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Grand
The definition of grand, the meaning of the word Grand:
Is grand a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100
- n. - A piano with the strings on a horizontal harp-shaped frame; usually supported by three legs
- adj. - Of behavior that is impressive and ambitious in scale or scope
- adj. - Of or befitting a lord
- adj. - Rich and superior in quality
- adj. - Extraordinarily good or great; used especially as intensifiers
- adj. - Of high moral or intellectual value; elevated in nature or style
- adj. - Large and impressive in physical size or extent
- adj. - The most important and magnificent in adornment
- adj. - Used of a person's appearance or behavior; befitting an eminent person
Grand is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in grand: A D G N R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to grand:
24 words found using the letters in "Grand"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words