Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Harsh
The definition of harsh, the meaning of the word Harsh:
Is harsh a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Unpleasantly stern
- adj. - Disagreeable to the senses
- adj. - Of textures that are rough to the touch or substances consisting of relatively large particles
- adj. - Unkind or cruel or uncivil
- adj. - Severe
- adj. - Sharply disagreeable; rigorous
Harsh is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in harsh: A H H R S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to harsh:
18 words found using the letters in "Harsh"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words