Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Thrash
The definition of thrash, the meaning of the word Thrash:
Is thrash a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A swimming kick used while treading water
- v. - Give a thrashing to; beat hard
- v. - Move or stir about violently
- v. - Dance the slam dance
- v. - Beat so fast that (the heart's) output starts dropping until (it) does not manage to pump out blood at all
- v. - Move data into and out of core rather than performing useful computation
- v. - Beat the seeds out of a grain
- v. - Beat thoroughly and conclusively in a competition or fight
Thrash is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in thrash: A H H R S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to thrash:
42 words found using the letters in "Thrash"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words