Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Induced
The definition of induced, the meaning of the word Induced:
Is induced a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Cause to arise
- v. - Cause to do; cause to act in a specified manner
- v. - Cause to occur rapidly
- v. - Reason or establish by induction
- v. - Produce electric current by electrostatic or magnetic processes
- adj. - Brought about or caused; not spontaneous
Induced is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in induced: C D D E I N U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to induced:
48 words found using the letters in "Induced"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words