Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Induction
The definition of induction, the meaning of the word Induction:
Is induction a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A formal entry into an organization or position or office
- n. - An electrical phenomenon whereby an electromotive force (EMF) is generated in a closed circuit by a change in the flow of current
- n. - Reasoning from detailed facts to general principles
- n. - Stimulation that calls up (draws forth) a particular class of behaviors
- n. - The act of bringing about something (especially at an early time)
- n. - An act that sets in motion some course of events
Induction is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 9 letters in induction: C D I I N N O T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to induction:
95 words found using the letters in "Induction"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words