Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Irons
The definition of irons, the meaning of the word Irons:
Is irons a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Metal shackles; for hands or legs
- n. - A heavy ductile magnetic metallic element; is silver-white in pure form but readily rusts; used in construction and tools and armament; plays a role in the transport of oxygen by the blood
- n. - A golf club that has a relatively narrow metal head
- n. - Implement used to brand live stock
- n. - Home appliance consisting of a flat metal base that is heated and used to smooth cloth
- v. - Press and smooth with a heated iron
Irons is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in irons: I N O R S
4 Anagrams of Irons
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to irons:
32 words found using the letters in "Irons"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words