Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Jabs
The definition of jabs, the meaning of the word Jabs:
Is jabs a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow)
- n. - A quick short straight punch
- n. - The act of touching someone suddenly with your finger or elbow
- v. - Poke or thrust abruptly
- v. - Strike or punch with quick and short blows
- v. - Stab or pierce
Jabs is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in jabs: A B J S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to jabs:
7 words found using the letters in "Jabs"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words