Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Juggle
The definition of juggle, the meaning of the word Juggle:
Is juggle a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The act of rearranging things to give a misleading impression
- n. - Throwing and catching several objects simultaneously
- v. - Influence by slyness
- v. - Manipulate by or as if by moving around components
- v. - Deal with simultaneously
- v. - Throw, catch, and keep in the air several things simultaneously
- v. - Hold with difficulty and balance insecurely
Juggle is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 21 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in juggle: E G G J L U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to juggle:
13 words found using the letters in "Juggle"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words