Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Lamb
The definition of lamb, the meaning of the word Lamb:
Is lamb a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Young sheep
- n. - English essayist (1775-1834)
- n. - A person easily deceived or cheated (especially in financial matters)
- n. - A sweet innocent mild-mannered person (especially a child)
- n. - The flesh of a young domestic sheep eaten as food
- v. - Give birth to a lamb
Lamb is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in lamb: A B L M
2 Anagrams of Lamb
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lamb:
13 words found using the letters in "Lamb"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words