Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Lambs
The definition of lambs, the meaning of the word Lambs:
Is lambs a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Young sheep
- n. - English essayist (1775-1834)
- n. - A person easily deceived or cheated (especially in financial matters)
- n. - A sweet innocent mild-mannered person (especially a child)
- n. - The flesh of a young domestic sheep eaten as food
- v. - Give birth to a lamb
Lambs is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in lambs: A B L M S
2 Anagrams of Lambs
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lambs:
32 words found using the letters in "Lambs"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words