Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Lame
The definition of lame, the meaning of the word Lame:
Is lame a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Someone who doesn't understand what is going on
- n. - A fabric interwoven with threads of metal
- v. - Deprive of the use of a limb, especially a leg
- adj. - Pathetically lacking in force or effectiveness
- adj. - Disabled in the feet or legs
Lame is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in lame: A E L M
3 Anagrams of Lame
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lame:
17 words found using the letters in "Lame"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words