Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, locks is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
1. Fasten with a lock
2. Keep engaged
3. Become rigid or immoveable
4. Hold in a locking position
5. Become engaged or intermeshed with one another
6. Hold fast (in a certain state)
7. Place in a place where something cannot be removed or someone cannot escape
8. Pass by means through a lock in a waterway
9. Build locks in order to facilitate the navigation of vessels
1. A fastener fitted to a door or drawer to keep it firmly closed
2. A strand or cluster of hair
3. A mechanism that detonates the charge of a gun
4. Enclosure consisting of a section of canal that can be closed to control the water level; used to raise or lower vessels that pass through it
5. A restraint incorporated into the ignition switch to prevent the use of a vehicle by persons who do not have the key
6. Any wrestling hold in which some part of the opponent's body is twisted or pressured
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in locks?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words