Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Lying
The definition of lying, the meaning of the word Lying:
Is lying a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The deliberate act of deviating from the truth
- v. - Be located or situated somewhere; occupy a certain position
- v. - Be lying, be prostrate; be in a horizontal position
- v. - Originate (in)
- v. - Be and remain in a particular state or condition
- v. - Tell an untruth; pretend with intent to deceive
- v. - Have a place in relation to something else
- v. - Assume a reclining position
Lying is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in lying: G I L N Y
1 Anagram of Lying
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lying:
10 words found using the letters in "Lying"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words