Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, masses is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
1. Join together into a mass or collect or form a mass
1. The common people generally
2. The property of a body that causes it to have weight in a gravitational field
3. (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
4. An ill-structured collection of similar things (objects or people)
5. (Roman Catholic Church and Protestant Churches) the celebration of the Eucharist
6. A body of matter without definite shape
7. The common people generally
8. The property of something that is great in magnitude
9. A musical setting for a Mass
10. A sequence of prayers constituting the Christian Eucharistic rite
11. A shot in billiards made by hitting the cue ball with the cue held nearly vertically; the cue ball spins around another ball before hitting the object ball
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in masses?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words