Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Media
The definition of media, the meaning of the word Media:
Is media a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A means or instrumentality for storing or communicating information
- n. - The surrounding environment
- n. - An intervening substance through which signals can travel as a means for communication
- n. - (bacteriology) a nutrient substance (solid or liquid) that is used to cultivate micro-organisms
- n. - A liquid with which pigment is mixed by a painter
- n. - (biology) a substance in which specimens are preserved or displayed
- n. - An intervening substance through which something is achieved
- n. - A state that is intermediate between extremes; a middle position
- n. - Someone who serves as an intermediary between the living and the dead
- n. - (usually plural) transmissions that are disseminated widely to the public
- n. - An occupation for which you are especially well suited
Media is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in media: A D E I M
2 Anagrams of Media
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to media:
33 words found using the letters in "Media"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words