Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Mobile
The definition of mobile, the meaning of the word Mobile:
Is mobile a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A river in southwestern Alabama; flows into Mobile Bay
- n. - A port in southwestern Alabama on Mobile Bay
- n. - Sculpture suspended in midair whose delicately balanced parts can be set in motion by air currents
- adj. - Migratory
- adj. - Moving or capable of moving readily (especially from place to place)
- adj. - Having transportation available
- adj. - Capable of changing quickly from one state or condition to another
- adj. - Affording change (especially in social status)
Mobile is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in mobile: B E I L M O
1 Anagram of Mobile
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mobile:
44 words found using the letters in "Mobile"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words