Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Organ
The definition of organ, the meaning of the word Organ:
Is organ a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A fully differentiated structural and functional unit in an animal that is specialized for some particular function
- n. - A government agency or instrument devoted to the performance of some specific function
- n. - (music) an electronic simulation of a pipe organ
- n. - A periodical that is published by a special interest group
- n. - Wind instrument whose sound is produced by means of pipes arranged in sets supplied with air from a bellows and controlled from a large complex musical keyboard
- n. - A free-reed instrument in which air is forced through the reeds by bellows
Organ is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in organ: A G N O R
3 Anagrams of Organ
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to organ:
28 words found using the letters in "Organ"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words