Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Park
The definition of park, the meaning of the word Park:
Is park a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A large area of land preserved in its natural state as public property
- n. - A piece of open land for recreational use in an urban area
- n. - A facility in which ball games are played (especially baseball games)
- n. - Scottish explorer in Africa (1771-1806)
- n. - A lot where cars are parked
- n. - A gear position that acts as a parking brake
- v. - Place temporarily
- v. - Maneuver a vehicle into a parking space
Park is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in park: A K P R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to park:
6 words found using the letters in "Park"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words