Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, parks is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
1. Place temporarily
2. Maneuver a vehicle into a parking space
1. United States civil rights leader who refused to give up her seat on a bus to a white man in Montgomery (Alabama) and so triggered the national Civil Rights movement (born in 1913)
2. A large area of land preserved in its natural state as public property
3. A piece of open land for recreational use in an urban area
4. A facility in which ball games are played (especially baseball games)
5. Scottish explorer in Africa (1771-1806)
6. A lot where cars are parked
7. A gear position that acts as a parking brake
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in parks?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words