Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Peril
The definition of peril, the meaning of the word Peril:
Is peril a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A source of danger; a possibility of incurring loss or misfortune
- n. - A state of danger involving risk
- n. - A venture undertaken without regard to possible loss or injury
- v. - Pose a threat to; present a danger to
- v. - Put in a dangerous, disadvantageous, or difficult position
Peril is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in peril: E I L P R
1 Anagram of Peril
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to peril:
26 words found using the letters in "Peril"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words