Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Price
The definition of price, the meaning of the word Price:
Is price a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The property of having material worth (often indicated by the amount of money something would bring if sold)
- n. - The amount of money needed to purchase something
- n. - Value measured by what must be given or done or undergone to obtain something
- n. - The high value or worth of something
- n. - A monetary reward for helping to catch a criminal
- n. - Cost of bribing someone
- n. - United States operatic soprano (born 1927)
- v. - Determine the price of
- v. - Ascertain or learn the price of
Price is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in price: C E I P R
1 Anagram of Price
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to price:
23 words found using the letters in "Price"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words