Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Pulse
The definition of pulse, the meaning of the word Pulse:
Is pulse a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - (electronics) a sharp transient wave in the normal electrical state (or a series of such transients)
- n. - The rhythmic contraction and expansion of the arteries with each beat of the heart
- n. - The rate at which the heart beats; usually measured to obtain a quick evaluation of a person's health
- n. - Edible seeds of various pod-bearing plants (peas or beans or lentils etc.)
- v. - Expand and contract rhythmically; beat rhythmically
- v. - Produce or modulate (as electromagnetic waves) in the form of short bursts or pulses or cause an apparatus to produce pulses
- v. - Drive by or as if by pulsation
Pulse is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in pulse: E L P S U
1 Anagram of Pulse
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pulse:
24 words found using the letters in "Pulse"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words