Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Pump
The definition of pump, the meaning of the word Pump:
Is pump a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A mechanical device that moves fluid or gas by pressure or suction
- n. - The hollow muscular organ located behind the sternum and between the lungs; its rhythmic contractions move the blood through the body
- n. - A low-cut shoe without fastenings
- v. - Operate like a pump; move up and down, like a handle or a pedal
- v. - Deliver forth
- v. - Draw or pour with a pump
- v. - Supply in great quantities
- v. - Flow intermittently
- v. - Move up and down
- v. - Raise (gases or fluids) with a pump
- v. - Question persistently
Pump is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in pump: M P P U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pump:
5 words found using the letters in "Pump"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words