Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Punk
The definition of punk, the meaning of the word Punk:
Is punk a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An aggressive and violent young criminal
- n. - Substance that smolders when ignited; used to light fuses (especially fireworks)
- n. - Material for starting a fire
- n. - A teenager or young adult who is a performer (or enthusiast) of punk rock and a member of the punk youth subculture
- n. - Rock music with deliberately offensive lyrics expressing anger and social alienation; in part a reaction against progressive rock
- adj. - Of very poor quality; flimsy
Punk is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in punk: K N P U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to punk:
4 words found using the letters in "Punk"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words