Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Purl
The definition of purl, the meaning of the word Purl:
Is purl a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Gold or silver wire thread
- n. - A basic knitting stitch
- v. - Flow in a circular current, of liquids
- v. - Make a murmuring sound
- v. - Knit with a purl stitch
- v. - Edge or border with gold or silver embroidery
- v. - Embroider with gold or silver thread
Purl is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in purl: L P R U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to purl:
4 words found using the letters in "Purl"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words