Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Redeems
The definition of redeems, the meaning of the word Redeems:
Is redeems a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Save from sins
- v. - Restore the honor or worth of
- v. - To turn in (vouchers or coupons) and receive something in exchange
- v. - Exchange or buy back for money; under threat
- v. - Pay off (loans or promissory notes)
- v. - Convert into cash; of commercial papers
Redeems is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in redeems: D E E E M R S
1 Anagram of Redeems
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to redeems:
63 words found using the letters in "Redeems"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words