Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Risk
The definition of risk, the meaning of the word Risk:
Is risk a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A source of danger; a possibility of incurring loss or misfortune
- n. - A venture undertaken without regard to possible loss or injury
- n. - The probability of becoming infected given that exposure to an infectious agent has occurred
- n. - The probability of being exposed to an infectious agent
- v. - Expose to a chance of loss or damage
- v. - Take a risk in the hope of a favorable outcome
Risk is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in risk: I K R S
3 Anagrams of Risk
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to risk:
12 words found using the letters in "Risk"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words