Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Shine
The definition of shine, the meaning of the word Shine:
Is shine a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The quality of being bright and sending out rays of light
- v. - Be bright by reflecting or casting light
- v. - Emit light; be bright, as of the sun or a light
- v. - Be shiny, as if wet
- v. - Be distinguished or eminent
- v. - Be clear and obvious
- v. - Have a complexion with a strong bright color, such as red or pink
- v. - Throw or flash the light of (a lamp)
- v. - Touch or seem as if touching visually or audibly
- v. - Experience a feeling of well-being or happiness, as from good health or an intense emotion
- v. - Make (a surface) shine
Shine is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in shine: E H I N S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to shine:
28 words found using the letters in "Shine"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words